Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wedding Bells

Start the wedding bells a-tinkling!!! We're having a Valentine's Day wedding, - that's THIS week. My son and his lady are finally getting married. Her three littlies will form part of the wedding party as well as my other two offspring. It will be held in the garden of a friend and then afterwards we've hired a room at a local club.
Once again, I have been heavily involved: flowers, cake, decorating, the list goes on...
I must say, I love weddings. What's not to love for a romance writer? It has to be the epitome of all we stand for. Love, so deep, so committed, that two lives are joined as one, in all it's traditional glory. Even if elements of the ceremony or reception are not so traditional, we still cling to it in a fairytale-like state, dreaming of the happily ever after.
Like I said, what's not to love?
regards Annie

No comments: